Here's Kjetil's pancake recipe. I haven't asked his permission to publish this, so I hope he doesn't get mad. :)
2 large eggs (or 3 small)
250 - 300 ml flour
600 ml milk
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
a bit of melted butter (a couple of tablespoons or something like that)
1) Whisk together the eggs and about half the milk
2) Add flour, sugar and salt and mix well
3) Mix in the rest of the milk
4) Just before frying, stir in the melted butter
5) Fry the pancakes in a quite hot frying pan.
This recipe will make about 10 pancakes, which should be enough for 2. And it's quick to make, it took me 35 minutes from I got the recipe until I had eaten. And pancakes are great, you can have them for a quick and easy dinner, dessert, or breakfast on a rainy day.
posted at: 09:03 | path: | permanent link to this entry